Avobenzone 3.0%, Ensulizole 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 2.79%, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (stabilized aloe vera gel), butyloctyl salicylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hexyl laurate, methylisothiazolinone, PEG- 75 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, sorbitan olivate, steareth-20, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water (aqua), xanthan gum
4 Fl. Oz. (118ml)
Apply liberally to all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- High SPF for more sun protection
- Strong, water resistant formula which retains its SPF up to 40 minutes after water activity
- Moisturizes skin to prolong your tan
- Safe and gentle enough for children